Welcome to Autism Family Services of NJ
- FSCNJ has developed a new comprehensive website to help families who are dealing with the transition from school to work. Called “Transition Matters”, the site can be accessed as a popular link on fscnj.org or through its own URL: www.transitionmattersnj.org. Take a look at the website and let us know what you think!
- Congratulations to our 2013 AFSNJ Scholarship recipients! Jacob Baker of Mount Ephraim, NJ and Timothy Gysin of Waldwick, NJ. Read more
- The Center for Advanced Infrastructure and Transportation (CAIT) at Rutgers University has received a grant from the NJ Autism Center of Excellence (ACE) to assess the transportation needs of adults on the autism spectrum. AFSNJ will receive $25,000 over the two year grant period to partner with CAIT.
- AFSNJ is now offering on-site ABA Services at our Shore Area office. Services include skill assessment and the design of ethical and effective teaching and intervention plans. Read more
- Need more information on the link between autism and seizures? View informational brochure