Welcome to Autism Family Services of NJ
- We are now accepting applications for our 2015 Autism Scholarship Program for graduating high school seniors! View more information
- Registration for the 11th Annual Beach Bash is now open!
The Beach Bash is an annual event hosted by AFSNJ for individuals and their families living with autism spectrum disorders. This free event is held each September in Belmar for families and includes organized activities, DJ, arts and crafts booth, informational vendors, lunch, beach games and more. Families have an opportunity to network and partake in organized activities throughout the day. Read more
- Registration for the free Surfer’s Healing surf camp (part of the Beach Bash) will open promptly at 8:00PM EST on Thursday, May 21st at www.surfershealing.com. Those who aren’t immediately accepted into the camp will have the chance to be added to the waiting list.
- FSCNJ has developed a new comprehensive website to help families who are dealing with the transition from school to work. Take a look at www.transitionmattersnj.org and let us know what you think!
- Need more information on the link between autism and seizures? View informational brochure